All Nations Christian Academy Founding Vision
- School Environment - To provide a safe, supportive, and nurturing atmosphere in which every child is able to learn without hindrance and express his or her creativity freely.
- Academic Achievement - To enable every child to reach his or her highest level of academic achievement, using high-quality curricula in a regular setting of small-group learning and individualized instruction.
- Spiritual Growth/Character Development – To introduce every child to life in Jesus Christ through a daily program of prayer, praise, and Bible study, with special emphasis on bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22).
- Creative Arts - To motivate every child toward freedom in self-expression and the development of an early love of music, drama, and art.
- Technology - To provide every child with fundamental skills in computer usage, including typing and internet searching, employing age-appropriate programs and websites for learning.
- Spanish-as-a-Second Language - To provide students in all grade levels a foundation in Spanish vocabulary and phonics through songs, role plays, and other engaging activities.
- Physical Fitness - To engage every student daily in a multi-faceted program of physical fitness, including guided activities for the development of motor skills and teamwork, as well as ample periods of recreational free play.
- Community Support - To involve parents, teachers, administrators, and students in regular fellowship for community support and mutual learning.
- Evaluation - To create an environment of the regular evaluation of outcomes, both for students in their personal development and for the school community as a whole through vehicles of open communication.